Traub Bosch cc100 retrofit

More
05 Jul 2014 21:46 #48452 by aventtini
Hello i want to retrofit a old cnc machine . Can any one on the forum give me some info about Mesa bords ?

My controller is a Bosch cc100 , SPM module and VM drives . Prod year 1994 .
imgur.com/a/MWFIi

i want to change only the PLC , we have 3 axis plus 2 of the tool changer that is servo controled .

Dos any one know if they are analog comunication ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jul 2014 23:16 #48454 by PCW
Replied by PCW on topic Traub Bosch cc100 retrofit
They appear to be analog, If I have interpreted this correctly:

02476.info/Bosch/Bosch%20Servodyn%20inverter.PDF

More
06 Jul 2014 07:46 #48461 by aventtini
Then i need to calculte te inputs and outputs . I need 5 axis , 3 for yxz and 2 for toolchanger . Hope it will not be really pricey

More
07 Jul 2014 14:43 #48472 by aventtini
i have scan the documets of the milling machine . I found out they are analog :D so its just some small detalies what to order .

What do you recomand ? My only problems is the encoders if they will be what is needed

www.docdroid.net/eeeb/schema-traub-gloria.pdf.html

More
08 Jul 2014 03:16 #48511 by uli12us
Replied by uli12us on topic Traub Bosch cc100 retrofit
I think with the combination of 5i25 or 6i25 and a 7i77 you have all, what you want. 5analog axes + 1 analog spindle
all of it have TTL- Encoder input. 64 digital input + 32 digital out should be enoough for the machine.

More
09 Jul 2014 02:08 #48546 by aventtini
6I25/7I77 it will be the solution , now hope it will be no problem . This CNC is not that complcated i know that the Spindle module is analog and i need to connect the brake and the position for tool change analogic . Its posible to connect the user panel to the PC that is the funny part :D . I have read some info on forms and sometimes old panels ar not that simple to integrate.

More
09 Jul 2014 05:57 #48552 by andypugh
Replied by andypugh on topic Traub Bosch cc100 retrofit

6I25/7I77 it will be the solution , now hope it will be no problem . This CNC is not that complcated i know that the Spindle module is analog and i need to connect the brake and the position for tool change analogic . Its posible to connect the user panel to the PC that is the funny part :D . I have read some info on forms and sometimes old panels ar not that simple to integrate.

Have a look at the 7i73, that supports encoders and analogue inputs and matrix-wired keypads (note that keys don't need to be physically in a matrix to be wired that way, and wiring that way lets you run 64 keys from 16 IO pins)
It has rather a baffling array of operating modes :-)

More
09 Jul 2014 19:10 #48578 by aventtini
i just order today 6I25/7I77 + 7i73 . Hope it will be a good plan . :D

I have no info about the soprel drives from the tool changer , mybe its analogic and i save them . I have read the manual of linuxcnc and its complicated to set it up . Hope i get some help from forum . I will make a new Topic about the retrofit .

More
23 Jul 2014 02:40 #49032 by aventtini
It just arrive today. Now the fun part :D i will post some pictures . I was reading for a week and i understand its hard to solve the tool changer . Lets give a try how much can we brake :)))

More
24 Jul 2014 17:12 #49080 by aventtini
imgur.com/a/txW9s first glimps :))) i dont have schematics for the soprel cpu drives

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds