anglejog - Jog two axes (or joints) at an angle
This component accepts a dynamic counts-in input (typically from a manual pulse generator (MPG)) and static angle and scale factor settings. It computes the counts and scale values required to jog two (M,N) axes (or joints) at an angle. The corresponding output pins must be connected to the candidate axis.[MN].jog* (or joint.[MN].jog*) pins to create motion at the current angle. HAL pins are provided to set the vector velocity and acceleration and to enable the computations.
1. The max-vel, max-accel settings should be less than or equal to the smallest settings for both of the target axes.
2. The scale-in pin is sampled only when the enable-in pin is false. The value in use is output on the current-scale pin.
3. The angle-degrees-in pin is sampled only when the enable-in pin is false. The value in use is output on the current-angle-degrees pin.
4. The value of the iscale-factor pin multiplies counts-in internally to support integer (s32) calculations for counting. The current-scale-out is divided by the same amount. The pin is sampled only when the enable-in pin is false. The default value should work in most applications.
5. For identity kins machines that support both world jogging (axis letter) and joint jogging (joint number), connections are needed for both the axis pins: axis.[MN].jog-enable,jog-scale,jog-counts and the corresponding joint pins: joint.[mn].jog-enable,jog-scale,jog-counts where [mn] are the joint numbers corresponding to the [MN] axis letters. 6. The current-scale pin is for information, the required output scaling pin is current-scale-out as it depends on the iscale-factor setting.
Simulation Config: configs/sim/axis/anglejog/anglejog.in
anglejog.N (requires a floating-point thread)
anglejog.N.enable-in bit in
enables motion (disables alteration of angle and scale)
anglejog.N.counts-in s32 in
MPG (wheel) counts
anglejog.N.angle-degrees-in float in
anglejog.N.iscale-factor s32 in (default: 10000)
integer scaling factor (>1)
anglejog.N.scale-in float in
magnitude units/count (mag = counts * scale)
anglejog.N.max-vel float in
vector max velocity magnitude
anglejog.N.max-accel float in
vector max acceleration magnitude
anglejog.N.accel-fraction-in float in (default: 1)
acceleration fraction input
anglejog.N.enable-out bit out
to: axis.M.jog-enable AND axis.N.jog-enable
anglejog.N.current-scale float out
effective scale (informational)
anglejog.N.current-scale-out float out
to: axis.M.jog-scale AND axis.N.jog-scale
anglejog.N.coscounts s32 out
to: axis.M.jog-counts (cosine counts)
anglejog.N.sincounts s32 out
to: axis.N.jog-counts (sine counts)
anglejog.N.cos-accel-fraction float out
anglejog.N.sin-accel-fraction float out
anglejog.N.active bit out
angle jog move in progress
anglejog.N.current-angle-degrees float out
anglejog.N.current-mag float out
current vector magnitude
anglejog.N.current-vel float out
current vector speed