LinuxCNC 2.7.6 is out.
This release fixes a couple of regressions in 2.7.5, and improves the handling of hm2-eth packet loss (only Hostmot2 Ethernet cards are affected; PCI, EPP, and SPI cards are not involved).
All 2.7 users are encouraged to upgrade.
The full changelog:
- docs: add info about updating
- docs: fix a typo in gcode overview
docs: remove a cut and paste error
- axis: add keyboard shortcut to open the menu to quick reference
- gmoccapy: fix bug in user tabs button
gmoccapy: fix bug in initialize optional stops
hostmot2: improve handling of packet loss for hm2 ethernet cards
- wj200 vfd driver: fix segfault
thcud component: doc fixes
sample configs: fix typo in plasma-thc-sim config
Task: Revert ill-advised stale-statbuffer fix added in 2.7.5. This should fix “linuxcnc hangs when limit switch trips” and other problems.
motion: when motion disables, mark all joints as “in position”
- test: add a hard limit test
- interp list: log calls to clear() when debugging